After years of success, the locally organized parrot head clubs network has grown to proportions that none of us ever expected! With many officially recognized clubs in place, and national conventions occurring annually, our organization continues to grow in leaps and bounds. Our intention is to promote the national network of parrot head clubs, known as Parrot Heads In Paradise, as a humanitarian group that shares information and activities for mutual benefit. We all share a common statement of purpose:
Parrot Heads in Paradise, Inc. was created to promote friendships and organize social activities for people with similar interests including enjoyment of the tropical spirit of Jimmy Buffett’s music.
Please take some time and read through our club documentation below.
Running Your Club
- General Guidelines and Policies
- Ticket Disbursement Policy
- Definition of Area of Operations
- New Club Application Policies
- New Club Guidelines & Organizational Suggestions
- PHiP Use of Dues & Responsibility
- PHIP Bylaws
In Your Region
Parrot Heads In Paradise, Inc.
- A Brief History of Local Parrot Heads Clubs
- Featured Parrot Head Club
- Tradewind Times: Published Quarterly; Mid January, Mid April, Mid July and Mid October. PHiP and the TWT does not solicit advertising for this particular publication. Articles for consideration must be submitted on the 5th of each month of publication. Information contained in this publication is intended for PHiP membership. PHiP reserves the right of refusal to print any article. Consideration for article submission, contact: Stephen Woods at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: We are recognized by but in no way attached to Jimmy Buffett and his business interests worldwide. We are not associated with HK Management, MCA Records, Island Records, or Margaritaville Records. We would like to stress that Mr. Buffett’s name, his song titles, lyrics, names of businesses owned by Mr. Buffett, and the term “Parrot Head” are all registered trademarks and should not be used for the pursuit of profit. Clubs are allowed to use the term “Parrot Head” on t-shirts, etc., but NOT Jimmy Buffett’s name.
In addition, PHiP, Inc. is a non-profit corporation and encourages its member clubs to provide a variety of volunteer efforts in the local, regional and national community for social and environmental causes. In the process of making new friends and having fun, we believe in leaving something positive behind. Our clubs are open to anyone with the tropical spirit and desire to contribute to the betterment of their
Although PHiP’s recognized club chapters are autonomous, we encourage them to follow our goals and mission. We hope the following information will be helpful to you in starting a parrot head club in your area.
Although group tickets are made available to the clubs through Jimmy’s management, each club must first show some level of community service activity, over an initial ONE YEAR period, and submit a report bi-annually to the Director of membership. All clubs are required to comply with the guidelines set forth
by Parrot Heads in Paradise, Inc.