Search for chapter
(partial name or city):
Proud member of the
The purpose of the organization is to promote the international network of Parrot Head Clubs as a humanitarian group sharing information and social activities for mutual benefit. The organization will engage in activities that are charitable, educational and that promote the general welfare of the community. Parrot Heads in Paradise, Inc. is a Not-For-Profit Corporation, whose purpose is to assist in community and environmental concerns and provide a variety of social activities for people who are interested in the music of Jimmy Buffett and the tropical lifestyle he personifies.
This madness started with one club in Atlanta (founder, Scott Nickerson) and has blossomed to a network of over 200 clubs around the U.S. plus international clubs based in Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Australia.
LOCAL CHAPTER CONTRIBUTIONS TO LOCAL AND NATIONAL CHARITIES...
For more info view the STATE OF THE PHLOCK
- In 2002: Over $1.4 Million and 360,000 Volunteer Hours
- In 2003: Over $1.6 Million and 365,068 Volunteer Hours
- In 2004: Over $2.2 Million and 404,690 Volunteer Hours
- In 2005: Over $2.7 Million and 663,543 Volunteer Hours
- In 2006: Over $2.6 Million and 173,000 Volunteer Hours
- In 2007: Over $2.9 Million and 182,000 Volunteer Hours
- In 2008: Over $3.1 Million and 175,000 Volunteer Hours
- In 2009: Over $2.8 Million and 180,000 Volunteer Hours
- In 2010: Over $2.9 Million and 215,000 Volunteer Hours
- In 2011: Over $4.1 Million and 194,000 Volunteer Hours
- In 2012: Over $3.5 Million and 193,000 Volunteer Hours
- In 2013: Over $4.1 Million and 78,000 Volunteer Hours
- TWELVE YEAR TOTAL: $33.9 Million and 3,184,000 VOLUNTEER HOURS